Clay Charter Academy is governed by the Florida Charter Educational Foundation, Inc. Board of Directors. The Board is responsible for the legal and financial obligations of the school. The Board of Directors establishes policy consistent with the school’s mission and ensures the school’s programs and operations are faithful to the terms of the charter including compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
Board of Directors
- Rod Jurado, Chairman
- Valora Cole, Vice-chair
- Randy Walker, Treasurer
- Ramdas Chandra, Secretary
- Steve Knobl, Director
- Roderick Cunningham, Director
For more information, or if you have any questions, please email us.
For accessibility assistance with the pdfs below, please contact the school.
School Public Accountability Report (SPAR): Florida School Accountability Reports (opens new window)
Clay Charter Academy Parent Facilitator
Alisha Findlay, SOA
1417 Red Apple Road, Middleburg, FL 32068
Parent Grievance Procedure
If a parent has a grievance or complaint, please follow the process below:
- Seek to resolve the problem with the teacher, if applicable.
- If problem is not resolved, meet with school administration via an appointment.
- If still unresolved, please contact School Support, CSUSA at 954-202-3500.